TV Series Animation Director
Experienced Animation TV Series Director required to join our expanding production team for a variety of upcoming shows. The Director must have strong creative vision and will be involved in all phases of the production from start to completion. They will work directly with the Series Producer to ensure the production deadlines are met and delivered to world class standard.
- Report directly to the Executive Producer(s), Chief Creative Officer and Series Producer.
- Collaborate closely with Head writer(s), script department, production team, individual artists and external production companies if required.
- Work with Head Writer, Script Editors to ensure storylines are in keeping with approved production parameters.
- Lead Storyboard + Animatic phases through to animation + compositing to final picture and sound, ensuring Network TV clients notes are adhered to, throughout the entire process.
- Work to approved production schedule and budget.
- Work effectively directing all areas of the Production teams.
- Overseeing all members of the team to ensure their work is of the required standard.
- 5 years industry experience with Director credit for TV series.
- Proven track record, in depth knowledge and experience of various production pipelines.
- Strong leadership and ability to manage individuals and various teams.
- Attention to detail.
- Sound editorial judgement based on previous directing experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills
- Motivated and passionate about animation and children’s TV series .
Salary to be negotiated. Please email CV to email@example.com