Experienced Children’s Live action TV Series Director required to join our expanding production team for a variety of upcoming shows. The Director must have strong creative vision and will be involved in all phases of the live action production from start to completion of shoot. They will work directly with the Series Producer to ensure the production deadlines are met and delivered to a world class standard.
- Report directly to the Executive Producer(s), Chief Creative Officer and Series Producer.
- Collaborate closely with Head writer(s), Script Editor(s), script department, production team and external production companies as required.
- Attend production meetings as appropriate to update the production team and address any directorial issues.
- Work in conjunction with the appointed VFX Supervisor to ensure all shots are designed in line with post production requirements.
- Work in tandem with the D.O.P. and studio crew to ensure series is shot in accordance with the original vision of the series while remaining on schedule.
- Directing cast in their various roles, as required.
- Working alongside an Editor to edit & deliver rough cuts of each episode through to final picture lock.
- Responsible to ensure standards are maintained throughout the entire production shoot for the series and kept within the milestones and deadlines in accordance with the approved production schedule and budget.
- 5 years industry experience with Director credit for TV series.
- Experience in multi format series, including animation, green screen and motion capture an advantage.
- Proven track record, in depth knowledge and experience of various production pipelines.
- Strong leadership and ability to manage individuals and various teams.
- Attention to detail.
- Sound editorial judgement based on previous directing experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills
- Motivated and passionate about animation and children’s TV series .
Salary to be negotiated.
Please email email@example.com