JAM Media are looking for a talented Compositor to join our award winning team. The job would involve constructing the final image by combining layers of previously-created material, including rendered computer animation, special effects, graphics, 2D animation, live action and static background plates.
If you are ready for a fast paced production and are multi-talented, then JAM Media is the place for you!
- Have the talent to make artistic judgements
- Have the technical skills to make practical decisions
- Be able to analyse and solve problems
- Possess extensive knowledge of current compositing software such as after effects/Nuke
- Have knowledge of various other programmes including Photoshop
- Understand the 3D animation process, particularly lighting
- Have a good eye for composition, colour, light and shadow
- Have good knowledge of the keying process
- Have a methodical and thorough approach to work
- Pay close attention to detail
- Have good communication skills
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Be able to take direction and be willing to address constructive feedback
- Be able to work with a minimum of supervision
- Be able to deliver on schedule, working calmly and efficiently under pressure, if required
- Have respect for the procedures and requirements of a particular studio, production or pipeline
Required Skills / Experience:
1 – 2 years experience working in a professional environment within their discipline
Expert knowledge in using the programmes required
Showreel of previous work
Primary software: After Effects, Nuke, ToonBoom
Please complete every field.
JAM Media (Northern Ireland) Limited aims to be an equal opportunity employer and is determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.