Experienced animation Line Producer required to join our expanding production team for upcoming shows. The Producer will oversee all areas of pre production to final delivery on a variety of traditional and hybrid animation TV series. They will manage the pre production team and be responsible for ensuring the project is meticulously planned, thoroughly tested and ensure all the interdepartmental elements are in prepared in advance of production start. They will work closely with the Series Producer to ensure the smooth running of all production elements.
- Report directly to the Executive Producer(s) and Series Producer.
- Pre production planning for the entire TV Series.
- Testing of all component elements of the series individually and collectively to ensure a smooth production pipeline
- Oversee scene planning for each department to include scripts, storyboards, animatics, Art department, animation and compositing to final sound and picture delivery.
- Create and maintain schedule and budget for the production.
- Collaborate closely with Head writer(s), script department, production team, individual artists and external production companies if required.
- Complete tasks assigned by the Executive Producer(s), Series Producer and other Senior Management staff.
- Work effectively leading the Production team in tandem with the Director.
- Overseeing junior members of the team to ensure their work is of the required standard and meets external and internal deadlines.
- 3 years industry experience with Producer credit for TV series.
- Proven track record, in depth knowledge and experience of production pipelines.
- Strong leadership and ability to manage individuals and various teams.
- Sound editorial judgement based on previous producing experiences.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills
- Motivated and passionate.
Salary to be negotiated. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org