- Develop and maintain Python based scripts in art applications and pipeline tools.
- Develop new features for in-house asset management system and web based tools.
- Collaborate with in house artists to automated tasks to streamline and support production.
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience of software development
- Experience with proprietary or 3rd party automation systems/processes
- Solid software engineering skills; ability to write maintainable and robust code
- Experience using version control systems
- Able to self-direct and comfortable with rapid prototyping and iteration
- Able to think creatively outside the box
- Ability to collaborate and communicate under tight deadlines
- Strong time management & organization skills
- Typescript experience.
- Game development experience.
- Unity/UE4 experience.
Salary: To be negotiated.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject bar.
Please note while we endeavor to respond to all applicants where possible, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this interview.