JAM Media are hiring experienced production artists for an exciting mix media production.
Job Description: Work closely with the Art Director and Art Department to primarily provide concept art for set designers and 3D modelers. It would also include designing of secondary backgrounds in Photoshop using photographed elements from the final built sets.
- Have excellent drawing skills and the ability to adapt to a wide range of styles.
- Be able to work either independently or as part of a team.
- Be able to take direction and be prepared to make changes to your work in response to constructive feedback.
- Be able to follow established designs and produce consistent work
- Have good communication and presentation skills.
- Have good computer literacy.
- Be conscious of any relevant technical or budgetary restrictions.
- Be able to work calmly and efficiently to tight deadlines.
- Good understanding of layout, composition sequential drawing and editing.
Required Skills / Experience:
- 1 – 2 Years Experience working in a professional environment within their discipline.
- Very strong traditional illustration skills in a variety of media as well as excellent drawing skills, matte painting experience is a plus
- A strong ability to think in 3D
- Storytelling and concept development
- Ability to work within specific styles, including a style set by the art director
- Photoshop skills essential
- Portfolio of previous work.
Primary software: Photoshop
Please complete every field.
JAM Media (Northern Ireland) Limited aims to be an equal opportunity employer and is determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
To apply for this job please email@example.com with PRODUCTION ARTIST in the subject bar.