Experienced Senior Children’s TV Series Producer required to join our expanding production team for upcoming shows. The Producer will oversee all areas of production on a variety of traditional and mixed media animation TV Series. They will manage the production team and be responsible for the series ensuring the project is delivered on schedule and on budget and to the highest industry standards.
- Report directly to the Executive Producer(s) and senior management team.
- Create and maintain schedule and budget for the production.
- Source and hire suitable writers, artists and staff for the production.
- Collaborate closely with Head writer(s), script department, production team, individual artists and external production companies if required.
- Organise and control internal production meetings.
- Liaise with TV Network, communicate and implement their notes to the production team.
- Complete tasks assigned by the Executive Producer(s) and other Senior Management staff.
- Work effectively leading the Production team in tandem with the Director(s).
- Overseeing junior members of the team to ensure their work is of the required standard and meets external and internal deadlines.
- 5 years industry experience with Producer credit for TV series.
- Proven track record, in depth knowledge and experience of production pipelines.
- Strong leadership and ability to manage individuals and various teams.
- Sound editorial judgement based on previous producing experiences.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills
- Motivated and passionate.
Salary to be negotiated. Please email email@example.com