JAM Media is looking for a talented Unreal Game Engine Developer for its team working in Real-time rendering, AR and interactive experiences. You’ll join an multi-award winning animation and technology company creating high quality, innovative content for the children’s and pre-school audience.
- Develop tools, pipelines and workflows for integrating game engine tools into existing 3D animation and VFX pipelines.
- Work on optimizing performance and improving render quality in real-time rendering.
- Collaborate with in house CG & VFX teams to solve unique issues around real-time preview, conversion scripts and integration with non-real time tools.
- Develop tools, workflows and prototypes for AR experiences and other interactive platforms.
- Work closely with game artists to help scope and deliver innovative real-time experiences.
- Strong understanding of all aspects of Unreal Engine 4
- Advanced working knowledge of blueprints and developing plugins
- Keen interest in Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality space
- Experience optimizing and refining game engine performance
- Fluency in C++ and Python
- Computer Science, Computer Graphics based degree or commensurate years of professional experience
- Deep understanding of content & technical pipeline
- Excellent physics and mathematics skills
- Solid software engineering skills; ability to write maintainable and robust code
- Experience using version control systems
- Able to self-direct and comfortable with rapid prototyping and iteration
- Able to think creatively outside the box
- Experience of working in interdisciplinary teams
- Ability to collaborate and communicate under tight deadlines
- Strong time management & organization skills
Salary: To be negotiated.
Please email your CV to email@example.com with the job title in the subject bar.
Please note while we endeavor to respond to all applicants where possible, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this interview.
JAM Media Limited aims to be an equal opportunity employer.