JAM are seeking applications from talented senior character animators for an immediate start to join our fantastic team for a 2D animated production. So if you are passionate about animation, we’d love to hear from you.
‘Isadora Moon’ is based on the bestselling children’s books. Production on this exciting new series is underway and we are expanding the character animation team.
Job Description: Animators will be using rigged models to produce believable, engaging and relatable characters. They will need to bring their character to life through a variety of expressions, poses, body language and lip synching using ToonBoom Harmony software.
Required Skills / Experience:
- Animate scenes and maintain consistency of production quality and style to deadline.
- Work with the animation supervisor and the production team to ensure that scenes are in line with the Director’s vision.
- Character animation and ToonBoom Harmony experience is essential.
- Good understanding of the technical aspects of Toon Boom Harmony
- Strong knowledge of animation fundamentals and principles, walk cycles, lip sync, and character timing
- Attention to detail, problem solving ability and taking direction in order to work in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Position open to UK and Irish residents only
Software: ToonBoom Harmony