The Art Director will work closely with the Producer and Director and rest of the Art Department to provide concept art ( environments, lighting, backgrounds, props and character designs) for set designers and 3D modellers using Photoshop. The Art Director will be charged with managing the Art Dept team, ensuring assets are assigned to artists and completed according to approved concept art.
Required Skills / Experience:
- 3 – 4 Years Experience working in a professional environment within their discipline.
- Excellent drawing skills, understanding of concept development, layout, composition and the ability to adapt a wide range of styles.
- Have strong organisational, good communication and presentation skills.
- Proactive to anticipate the needs of the production.
- Ability to work within a production pipeline and deadline
- Photoshop skills essential
- Position open to UK & Ireland residents only
- Roles available for in house production in Dublin, ROI and/or Belfast, NI
- Adobe Photoshop