JAM Media are hiring talented Compositors to join our award winning team on our latest live action / CGI hybrid TV production – Nova Jones. We are looking for hard-working, driven, talented and passionate individuals, who have an eye for detail, to join our team. If you are ready for a fast paced exciting new production and are multi-talented, then JAM Media is the place for you!
Constructing the final image by combining layers of previously-created material, including rendered computer animation, special effects, graphics, green screen keying, live action and static background plates.
Required Skills / Experience:
- Previous production compositing experience in compositing software such as Nuke and Adobe After Effects
- Knowledge of various other programmes including Adobe Photoshop.
- Understand the 3D animation process, particularly lighting
- A good eye for composition, colour, light and shadow
- Ability to work within a production pipeline and to a deadline
- Good knowledge of the Chroma keying processes to include creating mattes, despilling, camera tracking, rig removal and seamlessly adding CG set extensions to live action plates.
- Strong eye for detail
- Work within the procedures and requirements of the production pipeline
- Nuke & Adobe After Effects
How to apply:
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com and specify the role you are applying for in the subject line.
Deadline for applications:
31st July 2022