JAM are currently seeking immediate applications from Layout Supervisors to join our fantastic team for an upcoming 2D animated production. This role is a wonderful opportunity to join an exciting award winning company. So if you are passionate about animation, we’d love to hear from you.
Produce layouts and colour backgrounds for a 2D animated production. They will be drawn in the approved style as set out by the Art Director to provide a consistent style throughout the episodes and the series. The artwork will be produced using Adobe Photoshop.
Required Skills / Experience:
- Produce layouts, colour backgrounds and manage Layout team
- Maintain consistency of artwork within style guide parameters & schedule
- Work with the Art Director and the production team to overcome all technical challenges
- Produce accurate field guides ready for scene planning and animation
- Ensure that artwork is in line with the Director’s vision
- Ensure teams artwork is layered correctly and ready for animation and compositing
- Past experience in layout, backgrounds or environmental visual design for an animated TV Series preferred
- Good understanding of the technical aspects of animation production
- Strong knowledge of environments and composition and 2D pipeline
- Attention to detail, problem solving ability and taking direction in order to work in a collaborative environment
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Position open to UK and Irish residents only
Software: Adobe Photoshop