Experienced production assistant required to join our award winning team immediately on our current production of Isadora Moon.The production assistant will work closely with the production management team and will work with teams across all aspects of the animation pipeline. Tasks will include creating and maintaining asset databases and trackers, scheduling and attending team meetings and assisting IT with pipeline. Please note, this role is studio-based in Belfast, Northern Ireland and is open to UK & Irish residents.
- Report directly to the Production Manager.
- Assist with scene planning for each department to include layout, animation and compositing.
- Maintain a schedule within budget for the production.
- Collaborate closely with the layout, animation and compositing teams, individual artists and external production companies if required.
- Complete tasks assigned by the Production Manager, Producers and other Senior Management staff.
- Assist with broadcaster deliverables.
- Assist with IT support and troubleshooting.
- Friendly, enthusiastic, quick thinker and can use their own initiative, work hard, handle multiple tasks and complete tasks quickly and efficiently.
- Industry experience and credit for TV series.
- Good understanding of animation pipelines.
- Proven track record, in depth knowledge and experience of production pipelines.
- Strong leadership and ability to manage individuals and various teams.
- Strong IT skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Integrity in dealing with confidential information and material.
- A working knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet softwares (eg word, excel, google docs).
- Ability to prioritise and organise tasks accordingly.
Deadline for applications:
31 March 2023