JAM Media are hiring for the position of Production Manager to join our fantastic team for an upcoming 2D animated production. So if you are passionate about animation, we’d love to hear from you. This role is a wonderful opportunity to join an exciting award winning company.
The Production Manager will oversee all aspects of the production process including direct management of the production team. They will work directly with the Producer, Series Director and Art Director to ensure the series schedule stays on time and on budget and maintain crew performance.
Required Skills / Experience:
- Strong experience in scheduling and managing teams across multiple departments.
- Proactive to anticipate the needs of the production.
- Previous experience in Toon Boom Harmony production & management softwares
- Understand the 2D animation production process
- Ability to work within a production pipeline and deadline
- Attention to detail, problem solving ability and taking direction in order to work in a collaborative environment
- Position open to UK & Ireland residents only
- Roles available for in house production in Belfast, NI
- Toon Boom Harmony
- Production management software