JAM Media are hiring Digital SFX Artists for a 2D feature film production.
Job Description: Work with the SFX supervisor as a digital artist. The role will require the artist to provide a mix of hand drawn tones, shadows and automated lighting solution mattes to enhance and believably blend the animated characters with their environments using ToonBoom software.
- Good understanding of composition and sequential animation drawing.
- Drawing skills and the ability to adapt to the specific style of the feature.
- Be able to work either independently or as part of a team.
- Be able to take direction and be prepared to make changes to your work in response to constructive feedback.
- Be able to follow established designs and produce consistent work to a set quota.
- Have good computer literacy.
- Have good communication and presentation skills.
- Be able to work calmly and efficiently to tight deadlines.
Required Skills / Experience:
- 1 – 2 Years Experience working in a professional environment within their discipline.
- Traditional illustration skills in a variety of media as well as excellent drawing skills, matte painting experience is a plus
- Ability to work within specific styles, including a style set by the art director
- Portfolio of previous work.
- Toon Boom Harmony skills essential
Please email your CV to email@example.com with the job title in the subject bar.
JAM Media Limited aims to be an equal opportunity employer. This is currently a remote working position. Candidates must be an Irish or Northern Irish resident.
Deadline for applications 31 January 2022